Free Crochet Patterns Placemats – Napkin Ring Set – Organic Cotton Tablecloth.
Free Crochet Patterns Placemats
- A placemat is a protective table pad usually made of paper, plastic or cloth for restaurants and households. Asian-style placemats may feature thin slats of bamboo or colourful beads. The term is derived from the mat being put at a person’s “place” (chair) at a table.
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; “the composition presents problems for students of musical form”; “a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them”
- form a pattern; “These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before”
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- A repeated decorative design
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- create by looping or crocheting; “crochet a bedspread”
- (crocheting) creating a garment of needlework
- Make (a garment or piece of fabric) in such a way
- needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
- With the sheets eased
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
Supplies: Boye-Size G Aluminum Crochet Hook (or size to obtain gauge), Red Heart Super Saver-1 ounce Red (color 1), 3 ounces Blue (color 2), ? ounce White (color 3), ? ounce Green (color 4), yarn needle.
Stitches Used: ch (chain), sl st (slip st), sc (single crochet), dec sc (decrease sc), pc (popcorn-work 5 sc, remove hook from last loop, insert hook in first sc of 5 sc group, pull loop through), esc (elongated sc-skip 2 rows, loosely sc in next row).
L'il Hat Ornament
Supplies: Size G Boye Aluminum Crochet Hook, Red Heart Super Saver-1/2 ounce Red, ? ounce White, small amount thread or ornament hook for hanging.
Stitches Used: ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), dc (double crochet), fpdc (front post double crochet), bpdc (back post double crochet).